Saving Florida's Ecosystems
- All Martin County public, private, or homeschooled k-12 students may enter.
- Entries must incorporate 2019 Youth Driven Cinema theme, "Saving Florida's Ecosystems." Suggested topics, sample films, and other helpful information can be found on the Resources Page.
- The scoring rubric can be downloaded here.
- Entries can be no longer than three minutes in length.
- No copyrighted music is permitted. More information on how to use non-copyrighted music can found on the Resources Page.
- Videos must be uploaded as .mov, .mp4, or .wmv file formats.
- All entries must include a completed Entry Form with parent or guardian signatures for each participant.
- Entries must be uploaded through the Youth Driven Cinema website by March 22, 2019.
- Teams may be composed of 1-4 students for a traditional entry. There are three grade level categories: elementary, middle, and high school.
- There is also a special School of Fish category for films with more than four students. A video entered into the school of fish category can only be entered for that division. A student can participate in the School of Fish category while also creating a second video to be entered into the traditional grade level divisions.
- All team members must be in same grade level category (elementary, middle school, high school), unless entry is into the "School of Fish" division.